Sunday 23 October 2016

Gotcha!

Jaunty 23/10/2012
Jaunty 23/10/2016
Four years to the day since Jaunty came to stay. A lot of water has flowed under the bridge in that time! Since day 1 he has been the quietest, best behaved dog in the house and the craziest, bounciest madcap outside. When I went looking for an Understudy to Gunner I could not have chosen a more 'different' character. He's taught me a lot, frustrated me even more and angered me way beyond what is reasonable and I love him to bits! He shows more pleasure from the sheer enjoyment of being alive than any creature I have ever met - it's a real education being with him! No matter what, he is never down cast or dull..... he believes the whole world was created for his personal delight and that nothing in it can possibly hurt him...... he's totally fearless and bold  - not in an arrogant brash way but in a totally joyous, carefree manner. A friend refers to him as "the Rockstar" and that sums him up really. If he was chap, he'd be out on the town every night - debonair, charming, reckless and lovable...... breaking all the young ladies' hearts.
Happy Gotcha Day Jaunty.......

No comments: