Sunday 3 April 2011

Look what the cat brought in.......


Waifa has turned into an excellent mouser - most days either we or the dogs wander round the house (both inside and out) collecting the victims of her exploits.

Last Friday though she really surpassed herself.

In the early afternoon The Big Boss and I were packing and labelling products for market the following day: suddenly the oddest knocking and banging noises started up in the Dining Room. We've had some chaps here for a few days installing solar panels on the roof so my first thought was that one of them was still working away somewhere - although I was certain they'd all finished a couple of hours previously.

It didn't take long to locate the source of the disruption.

As I walked into the Dining Room Waifa erupted from behind the door and flung a baby rabbit down in front of the fire.


"Here's what I brought you for dinner" I think she said .........................


Best not ask "What next"!

No comments: