Friday 22 November 2013

Pup Chat

"Hey bruv" said Bugler, when he and Jaunty were messing about on the kitchen sofa one evening: "What d'you think my dad gets up to when he goes out all day with Her?"
"I dunno little pal" said Jaunty, trying to extract his ear from Buglers sharp teeth "but they both come back smellin' of all sorts of strange stuff..."
"He smell like he been runnin' round lots, don't he, but he don't want to run round with us when we bounce at him..... "
"Nah: he can be a bit serious at the best of times - but after he been out all day he just go off into the corner and sleep"
"You're bigger than me - you ask him will you? Ask him next time he come home....."
"Nah, little buddy - you his Bug eyed baby boy, you snuggle up to him and ask him nicely - bet he'll tell you....."
"Ohhhhhhhhhh, I don't know...... he Very Important Person.... I a bit shy you know......"

"Well, if you want to know what goes on when he go away, little fella, nobody else gonna be able to tell you.You got enough courage when you pushin me around - if you want to learn what your Dad does, you just gonna have to get his ear when he in a mellow mood........"
"Now shove over there and let me get some shut-eye will you"...............





No comments: