Thursday 28 November 2013

So many questionss to answer....

 "Hello all: my boy Bugler & the Understudy keep askin questions: they so nosey: Where do I go? What do I do?  Why's I out all day? Why I so tired when I comes home? Why I suddenly get so much stuff in my bowl?.... they can't imagine. Thank Dog...... But I s'pose in the interests of educatin the next generation, I gotta give some explanation....
So, here I go::::
Well --- we go out early, we hang around a lot, we hunt a lot and then we comes home late. And I very hungry.
That's it.
What? Not enough detail?
*Shouts* - hey You Who is to be Obeyed - they say there not enough detail.... Good Dog, what they want? Blood?!!


 OK .... listen, I'll give it more thought --- then I come back and tell's all... well, mostly all, after all, don't want to scare the youngsters.... don't want to put them off you know...
so I'll give it some thought & be back later..... when I's had a bit of shut-eye and had time to think a bit.... and when my paw feels better.... and when I got time... and have thought about it..
Goes off hummin to self..... Night all.... for now....

No comments: