Monday 18 February 2013

"That's odd"

 "Hmmmmmmph.  Look at this will you?"
"Oh. Well, I don't know. What's it mean?"
"Well: it's a bit odd isn't it? I could've sworn the Big Boar said this was a special new housing for us littl'uns - you  know, when life with mum and all her nagging get too boring."
"Then what's those chaps doing in there? And just look at it - they've got loads of fluffy clean straw - ...."
"Yes; and look here - they've got their own food
buckets - this one still has some snacky bits stuck on the bottom - look, look .....Oh!  Whoops, all gone now..."
"I don't care about food just now.... I just want to know what we're s'posed to do. I mean, I was just getting used to the idea we could get away to a place of our own from time to time  and now it looks like these chaps have taken over - and how'd they get in there anyhow?"
"I don't know - I never saw them running around the place. Perhaps they flew here?"
"Tell you what.......Let's go back home and have a little chat with um - perhaps she'll know something......"

No comments: